Who can participate?
Individuals from local public authorities in the EU-28 countries + Iceland, Norway, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, FYRoM, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Moldova, Switzerland, Ukraine, Georgia, Armenia, from any urban authority that has the autonomy to make energy system decisions and changes in their municipality. Participants can be elected officials and/or employed officials.
What are participants responsible for?
mPOWER participants are responsible for:
- Engaging with learning stream of activities.
- Sharing their expertise and experience.
- Submitting expenses receipts for all costs incurred.
How much time commitment is required?
Minimum time commitments vary between learning streams:
- mPOWER Exchange: 127-130 hours
- mPOWER Digital: 18 hours
- mPOWER Activate: 252 hours
How will I be allocated to a learning stream?
Learning stream are against the following criteria:
- Commitment to and involvement in energy system activity.
- Existing energy system knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to act within your institution and scale up action.
- Time availability and capacity to participate.
- Relevant energy system themes.
- Use of peer-learning opportunity.
If I am accepted what next?
After completing an online application, successful applicants will receive a phone interview or field visit. You will be notified on your application by the end of February 2019