Credit: Repowering and Banister House Solar
Timescale: April 2021 – April 2022
Commitment required: Minimum 22.5 hours per month over 12 months,
Available places: 10-15 authorities
Available only to participants of mPOWER Exchange, this is a chance to put learning into practice with five collaborative ‘public-public’ projects created between authorities and/or civil society groups.
Projects could include:
- Joint ownership wind farms
- Innovative models of energy governance
- Public pension funds of energy efficiency projects
Participants will be mentored to collaborate across borders or within member states, to implement ground breaking new projects developed as part of Exchange.
Areas of collaborations might include:
- Training and developing human resources
- Shared technical support
- Shared finance products
- Improving civic participation
How will I be allocated to a learning stream?
Learning stream are against the following criteria:
- Commitment to and involvement in energy system activity.
- Existing energy system knowledge and expertise.
- Ability to act within your institution and scale up action.
- Time availability and capacity to participate.
- Relevant energy system themes.
- Use of peer-learning opportunity.
If I am accepted what next?
After completing an online application, successful applicants will receive a phone interview or field visit. You will be notified on your application by the end of February 2019.