Local Energy Communities: Key findings from mPOWER Exchange
Throughout 2019 two mPower Exchange peer groups explored the topic of local energy communities, starting simply from the questions: What exactly are energy communities? And what added value might they bring to the local energy transition and the work being done by public authorities? Following that we explored how municipalities can enable the development of energy communities and what forms partnerships can take. In both groups this included a special exploration into how local authorities might be able to initiate an energy community for the cities where these would be the first.
- The state of European municipal energy transition: an overview of current trends
- Renewables Generation: Key findings from mPOWER Exchange
- Local Energy Communities: Key findings from mPOWER Exchange
- Energy Efficiency: Key findings from mPOWER Exchange
- How a rural Dutch town is working towards sustainability