Energy Efficiency: Key findings from mPOWER Exchange
In 2019, four cities completed a joint research and education project to identify possible activities that municipalities can do within the field of domestic retrofit, to save carbon, improve comfort, health, citizen participation, community resilience and the local economy. Here are our group’s findings.
- The state of European municipal energy transition: an overview of current trends
- Renewables Generation: Key findings from mPOWER Exchange
- Local Energy Communities: Key findings from mPOWER Exchange
- Energy Efficiency: Key findings from mPOWER Exchange
- How a rural Dutch town is working towards sustainability