Energy Efficiency: Key findings from mPOWER Exchange
In 2019, four cities completed a joint research and education project to identify possible activities that municipalities can do within the field of domestic retrofit, to save carbon, improve comfort, health, citizen participation, community resilience and the local economy. Here are our group’s findings.
- Forum Talk: Energy democracy drives just transitions – strategies from across the globe
- New research: Urban Energy Transitions in Europe, towards Low-Socio-Environmental Impact Cities
- Peer Learning Materials (coming soon)
- How Mannheim is harnessing social innovation to master the energy transition
- Cork City’s many transitions