Rijeka: The energy transition of Croatia’s seaport
Rijeka is Croatia’s most important seaport, and, with a population of 128,000 people, the country’s third-largest city. The city’s economy is largely dependent on shipbuilding and logistics. Selected as the European capital of culture in 2020, Rijeka is working hard on an energy transition.
- How Greater Manchester plans to reach carbon neutrality by 2038
- Tampere: engaging housing co-ops and residents in the drive towards carbon neutrality
- Municipal actions for building energy democracy and energy sovereignty: Municipalist Manifesto from 2020 onwards
- Market failures and public ownership options in the European municipal energy transition
- How Križevci’s residents created Croatia’s first crowdfunded solar power plant