Fair, Clean and Democratic Energy: mPOWER meets Municipalize Europe!
On 6 November, Barcelona En Comú, the Transnational Institute (TNI) and Corporate Europe Observatory (CEO) will host the Municipalize Europe! event, which is an opportunity to explore the agenda of transformative towns and cities towards the 2019 European elections. The event will see the presentation…
- Climate mainstreaming and energy efficient transition in Donostia-San Sebastián
- How a Danish city and its citizens are building a green energy transition
- How Dobrich is Pioneering the Energy Transition in Bulgaria
- Plymouth Energy Community: A story about energy transition and social justice
- Learning about citizen-led approaches to municipal retrofit – mPower goes to Plymouth